This month, as our hearts crave the peaceful slowness of the Advent season and our schedules become overwhelmingly full of holiday events, to-do lists, and to-buy lists, we want to focus our sights on the gifts. Not the ones wrapped beautifully under the tree or found unexpectedly in our mailboxes – though photos of those are lovely.
We’re inviting you to share with us your favorite photos of the gifts of this season!
- Little ones as their eyes light up at the sight of the Christmas tree.
- Helpful hands decorating so earnestly that bottom foot of the tree, or making perfectly imperfect Christmas cookies.
- A sweet hug between siblings.
- Artwork made with love.
- Kiddos snuggled in their Christmas pjs.
- An unexpected answered prayer.
- The first taste of hot chocolate, or candy cane.
- The sweet sounds of caroling.
- Little ones bundled up to play in the snow.
Family, celebration, gift-giving, gift-receiving, Christmas traditions – whatever it is that brings joy and hope to you this holiday season, snap a photo and share it with us on Instagram or Facebook with the #RGThope hashtag. We’re collecting these beautiful moments and will do something very special with them at the conference. You, mama, are a gift to us, and we can’t wait to see the gifts you cherish.